Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Silk Pajamas

So often I have wondered when that turning point was for wearing your workout clothing all day. Maybe some marketing team established the idea to create great looking work out wear that could migrate to the market, the pick up line at school... By no means am I exempt from this occurrence, but being one to push the envelope to the next level I'm all for the PJ look for anytime of day. Recently the Wall Street Journal style section reference Teen Vogue and their article on Prom Style and the silk pajamas.


As a frequent follower of the Tory Burch blog I discovered the Luella PJ set. It was pretty much love at first sight. These have been one of the more satisfying purchases for me in quite some time and it's because of how many times I get to wear them. I actually wore the top to our annual Warehouse Sale at the Masonic Temple - what else do you wear when you have to get up at the crack of dawn and prepare for an entire day of selling merchandise at the deepest discounts of the year?


If I were going to prom (the idea makes me giggle at what I did wear to my prom) - I would definitely consider the silk PJ. As for buyer's choice at Hysteria, I'm considering bringing Equipment silk PJs in for that perfect luxury gift. I assure you, this will be money well spent - especially when you consider the ever justifying "cost per wear" equation! Let me know if you want to be alerted when we get them.



1 comment:

  1. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. Silk robe women

    ReplyDelete