Thursday, May 24, 2012

Memorial Weekend Beach Trip!




This summer we will be carrying Ann McGuire's hand printed tees. I've been looking for the perfect t-shirt that is unique and eye-catching. I told Ann when she came by last week that each one reminded me of somewhere different. There is one that is butter yellow and she is going to special print white on this. I imagine it with a pair of white denim and some hoops - boho chic for summer!

Love these rope bracelets from Ropes of Maine. I was late to the game on this item and although you will not find these at Hysteria...you can get one at Bishop Boutique on King Street - our neighbor and Old Town Boutique District mate.
I'm a fan of the bikini - probably because I'm built like a boy and feel like a child in a one piece. Melissa Odabash makes the best swimwear. I first found her bathing suits at The Sugar Mill on Harbour Island. I always check out her new colors and styles for Hysteria. The first year there was a learning curve with getting acquainted with the sizing - which is true but when you are wearing a bikini, most of us size up to get a little extra coverage.


Morra Designs is this fabulous jewelry company with Heather Morra at the helm. She is one of the funniest and most engaging women I've met. I went to her studio in New York and I was the kid in a candy store where all the wonderful jewelry was a delight to my sense of style. This piece is akin to "the vacation watch" which is my kind of concept. It's on your wrist but do you really care what time it is?


The best shirt for summer - you have a print, some color, and it softens over time. Sure to be a classic.



Gold hoops - my go to earring and I've had these for over two years and they continue to look great. There is a size that everyone will love.

It's part of my summer at the beach. I love white cut-offs but there is something so retro about denim cut-offs and a bikini top, bare feet and a pair of RayBans.


I love my little fish...they will follow your cursor and if you click you will leave them some food. Summertime fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment